- Beds: 3
- Baths: 2
- Parking: 2
- No onward chain
- Beautiful village location
- Lovely views to surrounding countryside
- Attractive stone built cottage
- Three good size bedrooms
- Generous lounge/dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Potential for loft conversion
- Driveway & garage
* No onward chain* An attractive stone built three bedroom cottage, set in a beautiful location with stunning views to open countryside. It is located in the delightful village of Teddington, on the lower slopes of Oxenton Hill in a close of just nine houses. The property offers spacious well planned living accommodation with cloakroom, generous lounge/dining room with multi-fuel log burner and double doors leading to conservatory. There is a modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room with built-in appliances. On the first floor there is a bathroom and three good sized bedrooms with loft area offering good potential for conversion. To the exterior is an attractive south facing garden backing onto countryside and with lovely views to Malvern Hills. A block paved driveway leads to a garage.
Teddington is a rural location surrounded in stunning countryside, open fields and hills yet still benefits from having great amenities and transport links, being convenient for the M5 and Ashchurch mainline railway station. Walking distance to local pub and stores. Distance to Cheltenham is 8 miles. The shops and amenities in Tewesbury, Bishops Cleeve and also Winchcombe are very close by.
Generous lounge/dining room with multi-fuel log burner and double doors leading to conservatory. From lounge and dining area there are views over garden to hill and wood.
Kitchen/breakfast room: window to front and side aspect, modern fitted kitchen comprising a matching range of eye and base level storage units with built-in and integrated appliances to include fan assisted oven, Neff induction hob, extractor hood and dishwasher. Magna worktops, bench seat with storage, stripped wooden flooring and fitted shelving.
First floor: Landing, trap to loft space, doors to bathroom, bedrooms one, two and three. Bathroom: window to front aspect, modern white suite comprising bath fitted with Mira power shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, chrome heated towel rail and spacious built-in airing cupboard housing BG Worcester Bosch combination boiler. Bedroom one: outstanding views to open countryside . Bedroom two: lovely views to countryside, fitted wardrobe. Bedroom three: windows to front aspect with attractive views over village and to church, also views to Bredon Hill.
Exterior: Front garden being laid to lawn and stocked with flower and shrub borders. Rear garden: South facing enclosed garden backing onto open fields and with lovely views to the Malvern hills and surrounding countryside. Two patio areas having been laid to lawn and stocked with various flower and shrub borders.
Garage: Block paved driveway leading to garage with up and over door, power and light, pedestrian door to rear and a generous loft space.
Garage 19' 6 x 11'